Friday, November 8, 2013

A Few Announcements

Hi everyone!  So happy to see so many posts, I think this is such a fun way for us to communicate outside of school about literature!

Just a few reminders...

Scholastic Book Orders close TODAY (November 8th) for any middle school students.  I will have another order form to put through before Christmas. Thank you to everyone that ordered :)

Students in grades 4-6: BIC Writing Contest entries must be to me by November 22nd.  There are a lot of cool prizes for winners (iPads, Cash, iTunes Gift Card).  Any questions please feel free to come see me.

Book club bloggers....look for a new post early next week :)

4 comments:

  1. I have a question are we going to have a November book because I finished the other book and had to return it to the library because it was over due

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Henry- I think we will probably wait until after Thanksgiving to get a new book. That way we can meet at school and discuss this book at school. Check out the video I posted- let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what the book is ...

    ReplyDelete